ProForm 905 CST treadmill is designed as a home gym for those who want to workout in peace by staying at home.
It has got all the great features and buying it won’t go waste.
The 905 CST has been designed with heavy-duty steel which provides good stability for the product and has the capacity to tolerate the weight more than 300 lbs.
The motor used in the 905 CST treadmill is 3.0 CHP which is of higher capacity as compared to 705 CST.
It is built in such a way that it supports the rough running workout without losing its performance or overheating. There is a small flywheel which slows down the vibration and delivers a smooth motion of the belt.
ProForm 905 CST Review 2020
- Total dimensions: 79L x 37W x 61H inches (201L x 94W x 155H cm)
- Tread belt dimensions: 60L x 20 W inches (152.4L x 51W cm)
- Maximum weight supported: 350 lbs (158.7 kg)
- Motor: 3.0 CHP
- Incline: Automatic, 0%-12%
- Deck cushioning: ProShox (3-cell)
- Speed range: 0.5-12 MPH
- Console: 22 workout programs, Bluetooth and iFit enabled
- Extras: Sound system, tablet holder, cooling fan, accessory tray
- Warranty: Lifetime/ Motor lifetime/ Parts 3 years/ Labor 1 year
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Heavyweight capacity
- Speed can be adjusted according to your choice
- Telemetric console with Bluetooth and iFit
- 30 workout programs
- Little maintenance required
- Great warranty time
- iFit membership is not included
- No user profile settings
All in all, ProForm 905 CST treadmill is a great choice that comes with exceptional features and is safe to use with the latest technology.
It is built with heavy-duty steel which lasts a longer period of time and gives you 30 workout programs.