Lotus LTP7000 is a plasma cutter which is capable to cut various categories of conductive metals including mild steel, brass, aluminum, copper, and stainless steel.
The flexibility and precise cutting with this plasma cutter makes the Lotos brand an ideal one as compared to other brands.
The metal won’t contort during welding and will give great finishing while cutting the edges. Lotos LTP7000 can do persistent cutting on any type of metal. It gives an accurate cut as compared to other items.
- Portable and not too heavy: –
It can be utilized by both experts and the beginners who use it for their home jobs and small workshop because it is easier to carry around. It is just 42lbs which won’t be an issue for a person to move at around.
- Pilot arc torch: –
It delivers minimal slag, the torch has the capability to weld through corroded, painted, and not so smooth surfaces productively.
- Non perilous air used: –
The plasma cutter uses non harmful air to cut different types of conductive metals including copper, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Upgraded cooling system: –
The machine can perform up to 60% duty cycle during welding because of the upgraded cooling system
- Cutting Ability and MOSFET transistors: –
Lotos LTP7000 is good for welding different types of metals including alloy, mild steel, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum at maximum thickness up to quarter inch and preferred thickness of edges is 7/8. It contains MOSFET transistors which delivers steady performance that helps in better control at the time of cutting metals.
- Complete Packaging: –
When you’ll buy Lotos LTP7000, you will get a complete package which includes a plasma torch, air hose regulator, cable, adaptor, and ground clamp.
- Warranty: –
Warranty period is one of the important things you look at when u make up your mind to purchase a plasma cutter, as using it always has a risk that any part can be failed. Lotos LPT7000D has a one-year warranty. If any part fails then it will be replaced.
- Lotos LTP7000 plasma cutter has Pilot Arc capacity feature.
- It is a pocket friendly plasma cutter than the other units with similar features. This machine is compared with other manufacturing brands such as Miller and Hypertherm which double priced.
- The package includes everything you need.
- It doesn’t have dual voltage capacity.
- The manufacturing quality isn’t classy as the machines which are made in USA. This is normal and anticipated by looking at its low price.
If you’re looking for a plasma cutter in a low range for home-based work and small workshops, then LTP7000D is ideal for you. It is portable and can easily be carried and most importantly it has Pilot Arc feature in a very low price.With 1 year guarantee and consistent development of Lotos brand, there is no other plasma cutter in the market with these features in a low-price tag.