Bowflex Xceed is a lot similar to another model Xtreme 2SE. It comes into many parts so the user needs to assemble it one by one following the simple instructions.
The assembled dimensions of Bowflex Xceed are 53” length, 49” Width, and 82” height. This means it occupies a small space in your room or gym area.
But the ceiling should be 8 feet high so that the top part of the machine does not touch it.
And the user is able to perform the exercises without any interruption as well as few inches should be spared on the bottom part of the machine.Check Price on Amazon
Bowflex Xceed Review
Warranty: Frame 7 years/ power rod lifetime
Possible exercises: 65+
Resistance system: power rods
Standard weight resistance: 210 lbs (95 kg)
Maximum user weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Assembled dimensions: 53”L x 49”W x 82”H (135L x 124W x 208H cm)
Assembled weight: 157 lbs (71 kg)
The home gym machines produced by Bowflex are very durable and stable and lasts a very long period of time.
So as the Bowflex Xceed, as it is manufactured with heavy-duty steel which makes it stable on the floor due to its assembled weight which is 157 lbs.
The rubber pads are also installed on the base of the machine to provide more stability and prevent floor damage. The seat of Xceed is made to provide maximum comfort when exercising.
It is adjustable so the tall users should not be concerned with this. The seat and the backrest both are coated with 2” foam padding which is made up of vinyl material. And the seat can resist the weight up to 300 lbs.
The resistance system used in most of the Bowflex home gym machines is the Power Rod resistance system.
This advanced system removes the need for the weight stacks which are usually used in the home gym machines for exercising and most of them are not up-gradable.
These rods generate the resistance and are made from special elastomer covered with a thin sheet of rubber material which improves flexibility and performance.
The standard weight resistance of Xceed is 210 lbs and the maximum weight this machine can resist is from 300 lbs to 410 lbs.
The resistance power of Xceed makes it more demanding as it can be used by the users who want to work with standard weight resistance as well as those users who want to workout with heavy lifting. There are 8 pulleys installed to perform customized exercises.
Bowflex Xceed offers 65+ exercises with 6 workout stations. As well, there is an exercise chart available to perform the exercises. The stations are described below:
- Chest workout- this workout station helps in improving the chest by targeting the pectoralis major, anterior deltoid and triceps.
- Shoulder workout- this station helps to build up the shoulders more strong which targets the rear and rear middle deltoids, rotator cuff and upper trapezius.
- Back workout- this station helps in straightening up the back and making it more strong and follows lattissimus dorsi, rear delts, teres major, erector spinae and deep spinal muscle exercises.
- Arm workout- this station focuses on the strengthening of triceps and biceps.
- Abdominal workout- this station helps to make external obliques and trunk muscles strong.
- Leg workout- this station helps to exercise for quadriceps and gluteus.
Maintaining the machine is not a difficult task as the user only has to unhook the Power Rods from the cables to keep them straight up. Otherwise, the bolts and joints need to be tightened from time to time.
- Easy to assemble the parts
- The time period of the warranty is excellent
- More than 65 exercises available
- Weight resistance can be upgraded from 300 lbs to 410 lbs.
- To weight stacks required to exercise
- Design is excellent
- The seat can be adjusted at 5 different heights
- Multiple attachments are included to exercise such as; leg attachment, lat bar, squat bar
- Few of the tools are not included while assembling the machine
- Ankle cuffs and abs harness is not included
Bowflex Xceed is an excellent choice from beginner to heavy weight lifter users as it has a standard weight resistance up to 210 lbs and the option is given to upgrading the resistance as well.
Power Rod system is used in this machine which makes it unique and there will be no fret with weight stacks.
It offers 65+ exercises which work on every muscle in your body and make toned in no time. The number of features it offers is a lot more with the price it comes with.Check Price on Amazon
Meet Sam, the ingenious mastermind behind OneCrack.com. With an insatiable curiosity and a knack for unraveling even the most perplexing conundrums, Sam is your go-to guru for all things home, kitchen, technology, gadgets, food, and travel. As a self-proclaimed fixer-upper, Sam thrives on transforming ordinary into extraordinary, whether it’s breathing new life into a broken appliance or concocting the ultimate travel itinerary. Discover a treasure trove of practical tips, tricks, and guides designed to make life a little easier, one crack at a time. Join Sam on this exciting journey, and let the adventures begin!