The Acer Predator X34 and Z35 are both very good monitors from Acer – but how different are they? They look the same, mainly because they are similar in size and design. However, there are key differences that set the two apart.
Acer Predator X34 vs Z35 – which one is Best?
|QHD 3440 x 1440
|HD 2560 x 1080
|34” Curved Ultrawide
|35” Curved Ultrawide
|100Hz, overclocking to 120Hz
|144Hz, overclocking to 200Hz
|1x DisplayPort, HDMI; 4x USB
|1x DisplayPort, HDMI; 5x USB
Acer Predator X34
The specifications of the X34 are as follows.
- Resolution: The X34 has a QHD 3440×1440 resolution.
- Display: The X34 has an IPS Panel that reproduces colors astonishingly well.
- Size: The X34 is curved and has an ultrawide 34” display.
- Refresh Rate: The X34’s screen refreshes at 100Hz and goes on to overclock at 120Hz.
- Response Time: The X34 has a very good response time – just 4ms.
- Ports: The X34 is equipped with 1 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI port, and 4 USB ports.
Acer Predator Z35
The Predator Z35 is no small name when it comes to high-performance monitors. Here are its features.
- Resolution: The Z35 has an HD 2560×1080 resolution.
- Display: The Z35 has a VA Panel that has amazing contrast ratios.
- Size: The Z35 is curved and has an ultrawide 35” display.
- Refresh Rate: The Z35’s screen refreshes at 144Hz and goes on to overclock at 200Hz.
- Response Time: The Z35 has a very good response time – just 4ms.
- Ports: The Z35 is equipped with 1 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI port, and 5 USB ports.
The Acer Predator X34 is superior to the Z35 in terms of resolution and panel type. The image will always be sharper than the Z35’s HD 2560 x 1080 display and will reproduce colors very well due to its IPS panel.
However, when it comes to competitive, fast-paced gaming, the Z35 offers something better – a faster refresh rate, clocked at a maximum of 200Hz as compared to the X34’s maximum of 120Hz. A higher refresh rate translates into a better experience, as the screen gets updated 200 times per second. That is just amazing – perfect for gaming.
The X34, however, is pricier than the Z35, and rightfully so. The high definition display coupled with the IPS panel and its ability to reproduce colors so well just helps the X34 takes the cake.
Having said the Z35 is also not that bad. But if you were to listen to us, the X34 is a better value for money. If it is too expensive for your budget, you might want to consider some worthy alternatives with more or less the same specifications.
Meet Sam, the ingenious mastermind behind OneCrack.com. With an insatiable curiosity and a knack for unraveling even the most perplexing conundrums, Sam is your go-to guru for all things home, kitchen, technology, gadgets, food, and travel. As a self-proclaimed fixer-upper, Sam thrives on transforming ordinary into extraordinary, whether it’s breathing new life into a broken appliance or concocting the ultimate travel itinerary. Discover a treasure trove of practical tips, tricks, and guides designed to make life a little easier, one crack at a time. Join Sam on this exciting journey, and let the adventures begin!